1. Do you provide cutlery, crockery and table linens as part of your wedding catering service?
It depends on the catering package you go for. We do offer crockery, cutlery glassware and table linens as part of our package, but we also offer a delivery only package for those clients whose venue or event planners are including these services for them. While we fully encourage all of our clients to choose the package that works out most cost-effective for them, the best way to guarantee that your food service runs smoothly is to take our full-service package.
2. Do you provide beverages as part of your wedding catering service?
We can provide beverages as an add-on to your catering packages. The reason we do not include beverages is that many venues will aim to supply you beverages and will often charge corkage fees for bringing your own drinks. This is something we are happy to negotiate with your venue on your behalf.
3. Will I have to give a deposit; if so, how much advance will this have to be?
We do take a deposit at the time of your booking. This commits us to your event. As caterers, we only commit to a small number of events per day, to ensure that we can give each and every event our complete attention. To secure your booking with us, we ask for a 25% deposit.
4. How in advance should I book my wedding caterer?
This is entirely up to you, but typically 6 months in advance is a pretty good time to ensure that your preferred caterer is free to cater your event. If your event is in the Summer months (May to September) or the Christmas period, we would recommend booking your caterer a year in advance.
5. Do you cater for special requirements such as diabetic people or people who have allergies?
Absolutely. We believe everyone should enjoy our food and, as long as we know in advance, we will cater to specific dietary requirements.
6. Is there a minimum order requirement?
Not really, although, the lower the number of guests, the higher our per head costs are, so it does cost a bit more per person.
7. Can I make a special request for something that is not on your menu?
Of course you can. We love to be challenged - if you have a particular recipe, we'd love to try that too.
8. How should I go about choosing items for my event?
Choosing the food for your event is about catering to the majority of the guests. I know its your big day, but you have to look after the people you invite. Consult with our Event Planners, with your parents and go for taste over trying to be different.
9. Can I change my order after official confirmation?
Yes, you can. We believe in being flexible. Your event should be exactly how you want it to be. You can change the menu, the number of guests, the type of food - no problem. All we ask is that we get final confirmation of everything at least 7 days before your event. There may be charges associated with any changes so please do speak to us.
10. When does final payment need to be made in account?
We need 75% of your total price to be with us, in cleared funds,15 days before your event. We allow you to hold on to 25% until your function is started to your satisfaction.
11. In the unforeseen circumstance that my partner leaves me, will I get my money back?
This is a sad reality but, we understand that it does happen. Unfortunately, we cannot refund your deposit for this reason, but we do recommend that you take out Wedding Insurance. Speak to our Sales Team about your options. If you have to delay your event for any reason, we will honour your deposit for up to 06 months from the date of your event, but it depends on how soon before your event we find out. For more details on this, do speak to one of our sales team or email